Join Emma for another truly empowering and enriching spiritual adventure in the heart chakra of the world, Glastonbury.
This heart warming and transformative retreat will be held at the stunningly beautiful and peaceful Lower Coxbridge House, a rare gem located three miles away from Glastonbury. Surrounded by quintessentially English farmland, this really is the place to get away from it all, where you cannot help but slow down and feel a greater connection to nature and your inner Goddess too.
The yoga classes will be taught in the light and airy yoga space with large French windows opening onto wooden decking offering panoramic views of Glastonbury Tor.
Accommodation is available for up to nine people in a combination of twin rooms, double rooms and single rooms in the main House and a yurt in the field. There’s one double en-suite room available, with all the other rooms sharing both a shower room and a bathroom. There are also outdoor showers for those wanting to get closer to nature and shower with a view of the Tor in the distance – sublime!
Yummy vegetarian food made with locally sourced and predominantly organic produce will be lovingly prepared by the amazing chef, Olga, who is truly passionate about healthy vegetarian food. Olga has many years of experience catering with both raw and cooked foods for yoga retreats and this is evident in the quality and love of the eating experience.
There is no doubt that the retreat will be an unforgettable experience, which will allow you to take time out from your daily routine, enjoy the spiritual and Goddess energy of Glastonbury with its powerful ley lines, stunning Tor and amazing crystal shops, and indulge in some uplifting, healing and rejuvenating yoga.
What does the retreat include?
- Accommodation (single rooms at an additional supplement for the weekend).
- Yoga sessions including asana (physical postures), pranayama (breathing exercises), guided relaxation, guided meditation and Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation). Bhajans (singing of devotional songs) offered too.
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfasts, lunch & evening meals.
- Unlimited herbal teas and fresh fruit.
Things to do/other activities
Glastonbury is only three miles away where you will have the opportunity to:
· Walk up to the famous Tor and enjoy the views
· Chill out in the extraordinarily peaceful energy of the Abbey
· Fill up your bottles with the healing iron water from Chalice Wells and relax in the beautiful gardens
· Take a (naked) dip in the White Spring
· Visit the Goddess Temple and offer a prayer
· Be wowed by the Goddess House
· Meander through the town, taking in all the crystal shops and Glastonbury energy, or stop for a hot drink and piece of cake in one of the many yummy vegetarian cafes
· Enjoy a walk in the peaceful lanes around Lower Coxbridge House,
· Chill out at Lower Coxbridge House itself, soaking in the beautifully tranquil and calming energy and embracing the opportunity to truly connect with nature,
· Enjoying your own silence, chatting with others, or even taking a nap and enjoying some quality down time
You will find a plethora of treatments available in town, although we ask you to make your own arrangements for these.
It is your retreat so you must do as much or as little as you like.
ALL SPACES NOW FILLED. NEXT RETREAT IN SEPTEMBER 2018.